Arrival and Departure times
- Your accommodation will be available from 4.00pm on the date of arrival (unless officially agreed with Southey Creek Glamping beforehand) and must be vacated by 10.00am on the date of departure.
- One key per accommodation is provided. Any lost keys would be charged for at £20 per key.
- We regret that we cannot accommodate dogs or children (though upon request, we will try to accommodate small babies up to the age of 2 years old. Please contact us when booking).
- We will endeavour to put you in the glamping pod or shepherds hut you choose but retain the right to change the location at our discretion.
- Site must be left free clean and free of rubbish at departure. All cooking pots, crockery, cutlery, glassware and cooking utensils are to be left clean. Please leave the accommodation and the surrounding area how you found it.
- Please do not leave rubbish bags or food outside the cabins, as it will attract wildlife. If you would like us to dispose of any waste, please call us and we will take it away for you.
- Please only put toilet paper down the toilet, absolutely NO wipes or any other sanitary materials. Please do not pour fat or fatty liquids down the kitchen sink. We retain the right to charge for the blocking of any sewers drains.
- We have the right to enter the property at any reasonable time for the purpose of inspection or repair work. We will contact you first.
Health and Safety
- Every effort has been made to ensure guests safety, but we cannot accept any responsibility for any accidental injuries or death.
- Please watch out for tractors in and around the farm as you can see them but THEY CAN’T SEE YOU! Please do not enter the farmyard without us!
- Southey Creek Glamping will not be liable for loss or damage to personal possessions or vehicles during your stay.
- When around the farm, please respect no entry signs, keep farm and surrounding areas litter free and keep to the country code.
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted inside the accommodation or around the farm due to the risk of fire. If you need to smoke or vape, you are free to smoke in the immediate vicinity of your accommodation. Please be considerate of your neighbours. All cigarette stubs must be disposed of in the bin provided and not left on or around the farm.
- A fire extinguisher and fire blanket is available inside your pod.
- Fireworks or Chinese lanterns are not permitted on site.
- We reserve the right to charge for any damages caused to the interior, exterior or contents of the accommodation.
- No items are to be taken from the accommodation or site.
- Please respect other guests and neighbours. Switch off any external music after 9.30pm and keep noise down to a respectable level (noise travels far in the countryside). No amplified music at any time.
- Use of drugs are not tolerated on our site.
Use of BBQ and cooking equipment
- Please ensure that the cooker is fully turned off when finished cooking.
- Fires should only be lit in the BBQ.
- Please use the BBQ safely and under complete control at all times ensuring that your fire is completely put out before leaving unattended.
- Please DO NOT use the BBQ in windy conditions.